Saturday, April 30, 2011

Photo Class: Slow

The challenge this time was to take a picture using a slow shutter speed, as in whole seconds long, not fractions of a second.

After procrastinating for a few days, I found that the only room in the house without a window is ... well, there isn't one. So I cloistered myself in a closet with a funky fibre-optic light and took this.
5 seconds, f/8, ISO/800
Kinda cool, eh? I'm not sure what the lateral striations are about. They aren't movement. I think they're the reflection of light tips on the fibres beside them. Does that make sense?

'Nuf with the fun. It's time to do my taxes. Oh, yippee.

1 comment:

  1. That is a very fun picture! Love the color! I can't wait to try out "slow" myself! :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...