Thursday, April 28, 2011

Photo Class: In Which We Are Stricken by the Plague and by the Blustery Day

Despite being bedridden for most of the day with the BUBONIC PLAGUE, I managed to drag my sorry arse to take some pictures from Brian's bedroom window.

Seriously, I am dying here. It's either the plague or it could be lung cancer that has metastasized to my brain. I really can't be sure. But I'm shivering (which is not at all like me), and I get dizzy every time I sniff or roll my eyes. I roll my eyes with surprising frequency. All I know is that my family is NOT taking it seriously enough. And by that I mean that they have not yet called an ambulance or brought me hot drinks in bed or ordered flowers.

But, as I said, I did drag my sorry self to a window and took some pictures of something moving fast, which was not hard to do, given that we were experiencing a Very Blustery Day, of veritable Winnie the Pooh proportions. It looked like this.

Source
My picture is neither as pretty nor as dramatic, but it is patriotic.
Our neighbour across the street.

Our backyard neighbour,
the one whose fence we shredded.
(They are good people
whom we should never have crossed.).

Because you've been so kind and attentive, I shall share some humour with you.
Gopher: If I was you, I'd think about skedaddlin' out of here.
Winnie the Pooh: Why?
Gopher: 'Cause it's "Winds-day."
On that note, I shall leave you, to retire to my bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...