Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Sinuses from Hell, Part 3

He's drowning in there! 
I wonder if I should make "sinuses" a label for this blog? It would be sad, wouldn't it? But, despite daily cortisone sprays and twice (or more) daily sinus rinses, and an almost complete series of allergy shots, I'm currently in the grips of another sinus infection.

Sinus infections are just part of my reality, it seems.

And it doesn't matter to me that it's the first one in months. What matters to me right now is that my head hurts. The entire front of my head from above my eyebrows to above my teeth.

And also, bizarrely, it makes me feel sleepy, verrrrry sleepy. I'm guessing that this is because the inflammation and mucus make my head feel heavier, so I keep nodding. So, although I slept a good nine hours last night, I am about to climb upstairs for a nap.

Wake me up for dinner. Preferably with a hot compress for my face.

Previous posts in this accidental series:
Sinuses from Hell, Part I
Sinuses from Hell, Part II

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...