Sunday, August 15, 2010

And the eentsy-weentsy spider crawled up the spout again.



It's been a very rainy weekend, and the spider has to rebuild her web. That's the only reason I can think that she'd be out so late. (She usually only comes out when the sun shines directly on the patio doors.)
So, tell me, does it look like she's "gonna blow" compared to the previous picture? As in, about to spew hundreds of tiny, icky creatures into my backyard?

And, may I just add that I am SO glad that I do not live in the land of banana spiders?
Notice that the spider is not actually ON the hand, but is in front of it, on a pane of glass or something. Bad enough.

2 comments:

  1. Eeeew! We have one that makes a web over our back door every evening. They are intricate webs but needless to say once the sun starts setting I don't venture out back.

    on another note I was trying to sing this song to Drew yesterday and he kept pouting every time I sang it. Guess he doesn't like it either!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Brian
    Don't worry mom, I think it already gave birth.
    You remember the little spider on the little plant below it? I think that's one. Luckily, I expect most of the children acted stupidly and got killed.

    ReplyDelete

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...