Friday, March 6, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!

Could this be Donald Trump's baby picture? See more "Babies that Look Old" on Pleated Jeans.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 

DROP YOUR JAW

Artist Ellie Davies creates living art in forests. Beautiful. See more.




LAUGH

Sometimes a book is just sooooo bad.
"This book destroyed the book club I was in."
Read more One-Star Book Reviews.


DROP YOUR JAW


Service dogs are my heroes.
“I’m so relieved that we both escaped serious injury,” he said this week. “There is a biblical misconception that guardian angels only have two legs – mine has four.” ~ Gulf War veteran Allen Parton


THINK

If you've never suffered an anxiety attack, this may help you understand: On Being a Fish on Dry Land, by Elan Morgan.
Of course, it will happen again tomorrow. I will walk to the bank, and the walk will actually be quite lovely, but then halfway through the transaction with the teller, I will have to ask him to repeat himself, because it will all start sounding like Dutch again, and my vision will go dark at the edges, like I'm looking down a tube into another reality. 


DROP YOUR JAW


Wait, what? People actually do this? It's considered "normal"?


LAUGH

Haha! (Pleated Jeans brings the funny.)



LAUGH

Yup. This ad just made me look at the brand logo for a full minute.



DROP YOUR JAW

Whaaaaat!? (I think some of these are fictional. Right?)


2 comments:

  1. that baby is making me think of a young Gary Busey for some reason.
    how can you not like LOTR!!!?? oh wait..... it is rather descriptive, which worked out great when it was made into a film, but I do remember could be tedious when reading. but still.. the story!!

    human eyelashes are freaky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sometimes a book is just not a good fit. It's not the book's fault, nor the reader's fault. It just doesn't work. (Other times, it is the book's fault.)

      As for the eyelashes, my first thought was "Ew!" I'm pretty sure the dust picture is actually an illustration.

      Delete

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...