Saturday, March 12, 2011

Snap Happy

My fave from last weekend.
I finally picked up the pictures I took last weekend. This whole waiting-a-week thing is really rather annoying!

For the most part, the pictures weren't really all that different on the point-and-shoot digital compared to the adjust-everything-yourself SLR. Which is a good thing, I guess. It means I didn't over-expose or take unfocused pictures.

The colour on the SLR pictures seems a little truer to me (less blue), but I could have adjusted for that if I'd really seen it. The pictures out of the SLR camera required almost no adjustments (I added a "vignette" to the picture above, but that's it.), whereas the digital pix all need adjustments to exposure and sharpness.

But I'll let you see for yourself. Click on the pictures below to enlarge them. they are all straight out of the camera, no adjustments at all.

(I like the composition of the digital picture better,
but I like the colour of the SLR picture better.)
Now, I'll go rig up a poll so you can vote on point-and-shoot vs. manual. (In then end, they are BOTH digital format, so I kind of mis-labeled them. Sorry.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...