Friday, June 26, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!

Check out more hauntingly photoshopped illustrations by Karezoid Michal Karcz on 500px. 

Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 



LAUGH

I couldn't choose between these pictures, so here are two funnies.



It's a titch late for Father's Day, but still good, right?

Find more funny on Pleated Jeans.


SMILE


I have great respect for Princess Anne. And here she proves that classic, well-made pieces can be worn indefinitely. (Provided your size doesn't change.)

DROP YOUR JAW


This. Is. Fascinating. Watch the video; it's slow, but worth it.


DROP YOUR JAW AGAIN

AND AGAIN

You won't forget these powerful ads. WARNING: Harsh realities, violence, heartbreak, etc.


THINK

I made a "birth plan" for my last delivery, and it worked out really well (finally got that epidural, hallelujah!). This article suggests that we consider writing "death plans." As with the birth plan, I think this is a great way of opening the discussion. (Does anyone know where to get a cardboard coffin?)

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...