Thursday, January 22, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!


This is called "unicorn dying" for men. Read more here.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 

THANK YOUR LUCKY STARS

You think winters are miserable where you live? Check out photos from the coldest village on earth by photographer Amos Chapple. Now quit your whining!


CHEER

Put your hands together for what this artist is doing for the de-slut-ification of Bratz dolls.


LAUGH


I wish I could remember the humorous/profound thoughts I have in the shower. These are gold.



LAUGH AND CRY



DROP YOUR JAW


I was pretty proud of my NYC pictures, especially the one I shot through the airplane window. Then I saw these.


LAUGH

I'm not convinced this is true, but it's funny. And I heartily agree with the first statement.
From Pleated Jeans
One Reddit commenter noted: "Surely 'emordlinap palindrome' is just a palindrome, not an emordnilap. It means the same thing both ways."



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...