Friday, January 16, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!

This is what happens when you phone in your cake order. It was supposed to say, "Bye, Evan."
See more laugh-out-loud cakey screw-ups at Cake Wrecks.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 

AWWWW!

Watch this baby gorilla and his contented mommy.




BE IMPRESSED
This little girl is the alpha dog, and they know it.


LAUGH


This series of screencaps and gifs has convinced me that I need to give Parks & Recreation another try.


LAUGH

All. The. Time.

(Please have pity on me.)


LAUGH/CRY

In case you thought the fashion industry only affected women, here are the before-and-after-Photoshop images of Justin Bieber's shoot for Calvin Klein. They even made his HANDS meatier!





LAUGH

One of the (bored? inspired?) writers at The Toast did some research and came up with an intriguing list of Things for Which You Can Find Knitting Patterns. (The Grammar Ninja heartily approves of the grammatical structure of the title.) For your titillation, the list includes penis cozies and broccoli florets.



NOD


And we'll close with this.

2 comments:

  1. and that is why I always GO to the bakery!!! LOL

    I did it. I clicked the penis cozy link. I mean really, it was begging to be seen.
    But the 4 year old commanding those dogs is still way more impressive.

    And I am not sure that everything I heard and say Tiny and Amy do that night was Spot On - but for the most part: Yes!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you enjoyed the links. As for Tina and Amy, I think it must be all but impossible to always tread the careful line between inappropriate and humorous, but the two ladies do make it look fun.

      Delete

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...