Monday, August 20, 2012

Colour me happy.

Untitled
Photo by Katie Sokoler
If you haven't already discovered Color Me Katie by Katie Sokoler, you need to go visit her blog soon. Katie is a woman who loves life, loves colour, and loves fun. Her apartment in New York is sprinkled with cheery, bright colours like a donut with nonpareils.

When I saw that this month's Gratitude.2012 photo assignment was on the theme of colour, I immediately thought of Katie Sokoler. Her style is not the same as mine, but I love her expression nonetheless.

I love colour, too, so today I'm sharing some of the joy I've found in colour this month.

I've enjoyed watching the crab apples out front ripen and fall.

And I was inspired during a trip to Pier 1 Imports to refresh my dining room linens.
I even drove all over Ottawa to find enough of those napkin rings that we can use them even when Katie and her beau come for dinner. 


And tonight as I washed the strawberries, I paused to snap a picture of the juicy red berries in my bright green colander.


What colours have you found joy in this month?

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...