Tuesday, February 10, 2015

Oh, Interwebs!

This is a 10,000-room hotel that was built by the Nazis and NEVER USED.
From Amusing Planet.
Welcome to my periodic round-up of things I've found online that make me smile, cry, laugh, think, shout, or drop my jaw. 

NOD



THINK

What is cluttering up your life? Will you accept her challenge to "remove 2,015 things from your life in 2015"? Eye-opening excerpt (as I prepare to buy storage solutions for our kitchen):
Purchasing organizational tools is just feeding into the consumer philosophy. To organize excess is to spend even more time sorting and taking care of stuff, when we could just be rid of it once and for all and spend more time doing the things that are truly important to us.


NOD


A Guide to Healthwashing  [sic]
Really, really good for you food is never going to come pre-made and packaged.
Note: "Healthwashing" is not a real word. It is a portemanteau of "health" and "brainwashing," and I understand why they use it, but it is misleading and (ironically) implies washing something to make it healthier.

LAUGH 

Men + yarn + creativity + calendar = Shut up and take my money!


LAUGH

I feel ya, Angus, I feel ya.


LAUGH
And now I want a pet sheep. But only if it's been raised with dogs. Also: a sloth.



No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...