Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Living vicariously.

Since I am currently employed as a domestic goddess, I get to live vicariously through Steve's incredible travel opportunities related to his current job. He just got back from a trip to Iqaluit, Nunavut, and brought back some stunning pictures. Sure makes me want to visit the High North!

You should be able to click on these pictures to enlarge them. 
Fjords on Baffin Island


Satellite ground terminals on Brevoort Island

Long-range radar
My honey, keeping warm.


At the very, very top of this photo, you will see the landing strip.
Steve says it felt like the plane was going to crash into the cliff.
Taken from the airplane.
Wow. Sure wish I could've stowed away in his luggage. Though I suspect the cargo area was a little on the chilly side.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...