Friday, March 2, 2012

Comfort

Pillows
Don't you just want to snuggle in?
The prompt for this month's Gratitude Journal is "comfort." Just about my favourite thing EVER! Clothes, furnishings, decor, travel ... comfort is mantra.

Those pillows in the picture, for example, rest on my bed all day, just waiting for me to plump myself down into them and read a good book. Thank you, pillows. Steve, like many men, doesn't really get the whole throw-pillow thing. He would be quite happy with just the one sleeping pillow. But he loves me, so he puts up with them.

Shoes used to be an exception, but I've started paying more attention to foot comfort as I've aged. The old knees, hips and back are less tolerant than they once were.

Speaking of comfy feet ...
Vielles pantoufles
Old, ratty, but so comfy!
These old things keep my feet toasty. The faux fur has long since felted and pilled, but they are like an old friend: there when I want them, wrapping me in comfort.

And for that, I am grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think? Any comments?

Related Posts

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...